About Cath Lab Procedures
What is Cardiac Catheterization
Cardiac Catherization (Cath) is specalized study of the heart to visualize arteries supplying blood to heart and the blood vessels by injecting contrast material through Femoral or radial artery.
Besides Coronary Artery visualization, Cardiac Catherization also provides vital information about birth defects of heart and valves.
Each year more than 2500 procedures are performed in the cardiac catherization laboratory at the Spandan Heart Institute. From angioplasty to stent placement, patients are receiving top- quality, individualized care in a technologically advanced facility.
- Coronary Angiography/ Angioplasty
- Renal Angiography / Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angiography/ Angioplasty
- Angioplasty During Heart Attack
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Device Closure of ASD/ PDA
- Pacemaker Implantation
- AICD Implantation